Who We Are
Imagine A Mind LLC. (collectively “Imagine A Mind”, “we”, and “us) offers helpful content and products in the forms of blog posts, video courses, coaching programs, guides, services, and e-books with the goal of guidance towards building a profitable online business.
What Personal Data We Collect
Personal data is information that relates to a specific individual. Any personal data that you provide to us on imagineamind.com will be used for the reasons stated when you first provide it.
- When you register for an account on imagineamind.com or imagineamind.thinkific.com (required process when purchasing content/products) we collect your first and last name, email address, and account log-in information.
- When you subscribe to email services, fill out a contact form, answer a poll, or email us, we collect your name, email address, and any other information you may include in the body of your email or response.
- When you purchase content or a product, we collect your name, email address, shipping information, and billing information. Shipping and billing information includes your street address, state, country, province, ZIP/Postal code, and city. This information is necessary to make an order. If the product is a digital item, we will not ask for shipping information.
- When you access Imagine A Mind via social media, we track what social platform you are visiting from.
- When you share our content or products via social media, we track which platform you are using.
- When you leave comments on our site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, your IP address, and browser user agent string to help with spam detection.
Imagine A Mind uses Google Analytics, an analytics service created by Google, that informs us of how users find and use our site. The service also gives tracks the demographics of our users (age, gender, country, etc.) and allows us to view this information. By using this tool, we are able to tailor content better to our audience and make sure topics are relevant.
Why we collect this information and how we use it
Imagine A Mind may access and use the data we collect as necessary to (a) provide and maintain relevant, valuable content and products; (b) appropriately market Imagine A Mind for our audiences; (c) contact or give information to our customers and users; (d) detect, prevent, and address fraud, security issues, and unlawful use; (e) as requested by law.
(a) Content and Products
At Imagine A Mind, we value the quality of everything we create and share with our users. To better ourselves, we rely on the feedback you give us from emails, polls, and surveys. If you send us blog post suggestions, we consider each one and may use them. If you want more video course options, we will work to make that happen.
By using Google Analytics, we are able to see how visitors access our site and how they use it. We are also able to view the demographics of our visitors which allows us to tailor our content to these statistics.
Marketing is an important factor when sharing Imagine A Mind with the world. Please know that to make our marketing efforts most effective, we will be using any feedback received via email/survey and Google Analytics to view visitor demographics.
When a user sign up for an email list, email course, or purchase a product, they may receive promotional emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. Users may opt-out of these promotional emails via an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
(c) Contacting Users and Customers
Users who purchase a product or sign up for us to contact them via email lists or contact forms will be reached via email. We do not collect phone numbers therefore users will never receive phone calls from Imagine A Mind. We will email users and customers that give their email for a service or purpose: newsletters, promotional emails, reminder emails, course information, order receipts, and additional services/purposes.
Our security, your security, and the protection of your information is important to us. We use spam-filtering software to protect users from harmful websites and annoying ads that they don’t care about. Stripe, our card payment processor, uses their fraud protection software to detect and prevent payment fraud for protection of all parties involved (users, Imagine A Mind, and Stripe). They also use AES-256 bit encryption which is extremely secure. Customers who purchase products and chose PayPal as their payment method will be re-directed to the Paypal website to log-in and input payment information. Thinkific, the service provider we use for our courses, uses the same secure payment gateways as Imagine A Mind.
Imagine A Mind does not store any sensitive payment information on its servers.
Imagine A Mind will never sell the information that we collect from our users. Any third parties that use the information we collect will be stated in “III. Third Party Disclosure”
(e) Law Enforcement
In the case of an event where law enforcement may request information from Imagine A Mind users, we will comply with their requests. For example, law enforcement may request to see user purchase history or past post comments.
Third Party Disclosure
Imagine A Mind uses commenting and social media plug-ins in addition to third-party services. We use third-party services to interact with visitors and to build our community on social media. Our third-party social media services do not receive personal user information. We only use these services to track our social media statistics. We use Google Analytics to measure the number of visitors on our website, track their interact with the site, and to make our website more useful to visitors.
PayPal is our second payment processor that allows customers with PayPal accounts to conduct the payment process on their end.
Stripe and PayPal (depending on the customer’s payment option) will receive user information (name, email address, shipping and billing information) for the sake of any transactions made by the customer.
Imagine A Mind has no control over or the actions of our third-party services. Therefore, we are not liable or responsible for any issues on their account. The Privacy Policies of these companies differ from our own, but users may visit the websites of the stated services to view said Privacy Policies.
How We Protect Your Information
Imagine A Mind cares immensely about the protection of your information, which is why we work hard to ensure its safety. We take many precautions to ensure that the information we collect is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of our organization or secure third parties. These precautions include advanced controls to limit access to said information to only internal personnel who require access to that information. We also use numerous security technologies to protect all data stored on our servers and related systems. Our security measures are regularly upgraded and tested to ensure they are effective.
We take the following specific steps to protect your information:
- Use and implement internal access controls so that only limited personnel have access to your information.
- Anyone with access to user information is trained on all relevant security and compliance policies.
- Servers that store visitor information regularly backed up to protect against loss.
- All information is secured through modern security technologies such a Secure Socket Layer” certificate (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and secure passwords.
- Imagine A Mind does not store sensitive payment information on its servers.
The major access safeguards described above are in place to prevent unauthorized access by outsiders to information stored on or transmitted by our systems.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
Imagine A Mind wants to inform all visitors that they have rights when using our website.
Users can do the following at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Ask for a list of personal information we have about you, if any
- Request a change, correction, or deletion of your personal information
- Opt-out of any services you have signed up for
If a user does not wish to have cookies stored on their device, they have the option to turn them off in their browser. Please note that turning off cookies may impact the functionality of any websites our users visit.
Imagine A Mind collects and temporarily stores certain information about your visit to help us to better align our content and the website design with your needs.
This allows us to:
- Save the items in your cart when you visit other pages
- Provide important security measures
- Allow faster page loading speeds for the distribution of content
- Analyze the demographics and statistics of site visitors
- Promote our website via social media
Cookies may tell us the following information:
- The domain you access our website from
- The date and time you access our site
- What browser you use
- The URL of the pages you visit on our website.
- Your username, if you have logged into the site.
- The URL of the site you came from, if you clicked a link that brought you to our website.
We may share this information internally with Imagine A Mind employees or our third-party services as needed. This information is only used to improve the website and enhance our visitor experiences.