Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Agreement
The Imagine A Mind Terms & Conditions is a legally binding contract between you (“you”, your”, “users”, and “visitors) and Imagine A Mind, LLC (“Imagine A Mind”, “us”, “we”, and “our”).
Prohibited Uses of Imagine A Mind
You may use Imagine A Mind only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
You agree not to use Imagine A Mind:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of actively or attempting to exploit/harm/cause loss to Imagine A Mind or its users by posting inappropriate/harmful content, asking for personal information, or any additional form of misconduct.
- Infringe on the intellectual property of Imagine A Mind as stated in the “Intellectual Property Rights” section of this document.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Imagine A Mind, its content owners, employees, or users.
- To steal, duplicate, and/or resell our content, services, or products.
- To promote outside services that may be inappropriate, unkind, or harmful.
- To slander or defame Imagine A Mind or the company’s credibility.
Monitoring, Enforcement, and Termination
You are free to stop using Imagine A Mind at any point in time. Though anyone can use Imagine A Mind and its offered services, it is important for users to follow our reasonable rules and treat other users kindly. We hope that you enjoy our content and keep visiting us, but we may decide whether or not your use of Imagine A Mind complies with these terms.
If a user breaches the Terms stated in this document with or without intent, we have the right perform these actions with or without notice via email (if on file):
- Remove or refuse to post any user contributions for any reason in our sole discretion (this may include post comments and reviews that may contain harmful words, inappropriate content, spam, or anything that negatively affects a user’s experience).
- Monitor, suspend, and terminate any Imagine A Mind user accounts that violate our Terms & Conditions.
- Suspend or terminate access to Imagine A Mind services and content.
- Monitor unusual (fraudulent, inappropriate, etc.) account usage or purchase behavior.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of Imagine A Mind.
We will not provide notice before termination if:
- You are in material breach of these Terms.
- Providing notice would cause us legal liability or compromise our ability to provide Imagine A Mind services to other users.
- We are prohibited from doing so by law.
Imagine A Mind reserves the right to contact users via email, survey forms, polls, or contact forms to ask for feedback regarding the quality and effectiveness of our content, products, and/or services.
Disclaimer of Content
The contents of the Imagine A Mind site such as text, graphics, images, information, products, and other materials are for informational purposes only.We make no guarantees as to the accurateness, quality, or completeness of the information and Imagine A Mind shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or for any user’s reliance on the information.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Users are solely responsible for verifying the information as being appropriate for their relevant, personal use. Always seek the advice of your personal physician, therapist, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read from Imagine A Mind.If you think you may have a medical emergency, please call your doctor or 911 immediately. Reliance on any information provided by Imagine A Mind or other users of the site is solely at your own risk.
This site may contain (mental and physical) health, life, and religion-related materials that are sensitive or personal. Imagine A Mind and it’s owners have the right to state and express both personal opinions and beliefs. Though we may post or promote Christian-related content, Imagine A Mind does not discriminate against any other religion or belief.
Imagine A Mind has the right to publicly display, promote, or financially contribute to any philanthropic organization in the world at our discretion.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, in no event shall Imagine A Mind, its (content) owners, employed third party services, or affiliated/recommended companies/products be liable to you for any of the stated reasons and/or events:
- Personal injury or property damage
- Hurt feelings
- Lost profits, cost of substitute goods or services, loss of data, or loss of goodwill
- Loss of work stoppage or computer/device/technology failure or malfunction
- Any form of direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages based on any cause of action arising from the use of the website
- Any alleged failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect
- Any delay in service, operation, or transmission
- Any alleged computer virus, communication line failure, theft, destruction of property
- Unauthorized access to, alteration of, use of, or posing of any record, content, or technology
- Improper/abusive use of Imagine A Mind via another user
- Any unauthorized access or use of your personal information
You agree that this limitation of liability applies whether such allegations are for breach of contract, wrongful behavior, negligence, or fall under any other cause of action, regardless of the basis upon which liability is claimed. Even if Imagine A Mind, its (content) owners, employed third party services, or affiliated counterparts have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage and forewent the given advice, you also acknowledge that the stated parties are not liable for any actual or alleged defamatory, offensive, illegal conduct of other users of the website or any other parties, or any of the events listed above.
Intellectual Property Rights
Imagine A Mind and all of its contents (excluding images or videos used by external credited/stock sources), features, products, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, text, displays, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement of thereof) are owned by Imagine A Mind, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States federal copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms & Conditions grant you personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable access to Imagine A Mind. You may access the material on the site for your own personal, non-commercial use.
You may not do any of the following:
- Reproduce, distribute, modify, rebrand, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download (excludes content marketed for download usage), store (excludes content marketed for download or storable usage), or transmit any of the material on our site, except as incidental to normal web browsing, such as the making of temporary in RAM or the cache of your Internet browser, and for features of Imagine A Mind that enable sharing via e-mail, social media, linking, and other platforms expressly enabled by Imagine A Mind.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, watermark, or other proprietary rights notices from Imagine A Mind content and materials
- Attempt to steal any coding, technological elements/features, or user information belonging on and to Imagine A Mind.
Imagine A Mind is a federal trademark of Imagine A Mind, LLC.
© 2019 – Imagine A Mind, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Advertising and Endorsements
Imagine A Mind may present advertisements for or links to third party websites, products, and/or services that may send us a commission. We are not responsible for the availability of these third party ads, images, messages, or other materials they may contain.
Neither Imagine A Mind, its owners, nor affiliates will be liable for any content (errors), losses or damages of any sort sustained as a result of your participation with, use of, or reliance on the third-party ads, including any goods, products, or services offered by such third party ads.
Imagine A Mind reserves the right to enact in any sponsorship or partnership with external organizations and/or companies.
Product Purchase: Payment, Refunds, and Cancellation Terms
Imagine A Mind products are exclusive to imagineamind.com and may not be purchased on unauthorized third-party sites. Certain products may be available in limited quantities. Please note that we reserve the right to prohibit and/or limit the sale of our physical and digital products to any individual and/or geographical location. This also includes the product quantities within a given order. Descriptions of products and product pricing are subject to change without notice at our discretion.
Release of Delivery Risks: Imagine A Mind is not responsible for any loss or damage that may occurs during delivery once it leaves our facilities. You acknowledge that any and all claims against the carrier for damage during shipping are your responsibility.
Products are displayed using WooCommerce, a service that allows us to have an e-commerce platform. Imagine A Mind is not responsible for any updates, downages, or glitches caused by our WooCommerce service provider.
Imagine A Mind offers premium products that may be purchased for a one-time fee. Prices are quoted in US dollars and users must pay in the currency in which the product price is quoted. You may pay by debit card, credit card, or PayPal. If you do not hold an account in the relevant currency, your card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at their current rate.
By providing your payment and financial information, you agree that Imagine A Mind, its service providers (Stripe, Inc.), and any of their third party payment processors are authorized to immediately charge your account for all applicable fees and charges and that no additional notice or consent is required. Imagine A Mind reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods. All information that you provide must be accurate, current and complete or the order may not be accepted.
Please note our payment clauses:
- Payment may be required before product is provided, if not, payment is due the moment the order is accepted and completed. After you have submitted your order, Imagine A Mind shall be entitled to receive payment for the order.
- Order payment will be captured and debited from your account within 24 hours of your order being completed.
- Imagine A Mind reserves the absolute right to accept or refuse any payment or order made in any form for disclosed or undisclosed reasons. (May deny payment for possible fraud)
- You will not be charged for any orders that cannot be fulfilled. In the case of this event, Imagine A Mind will refund to your account any sum deducted by Imagine A Mind.
- Imagine A Mind cannot guarantee that a particular product or material will always be available.
- For security purposes, Imagine A Mind does not store any credit/debit card details. They are held by our third party payment providers (Stripe & PayPal).
- Your credit card company may also do security checks or implement their security measures to confirm it is you making an order.
Your statutory rights are unaffected by these Terms.
(b) Refund Policy
Imagine A Mind does not offer refunds for digital products that have been purchased by our users. This includes, but does not limit online course access, membership access, virtual consultations, e-books, and downloadable sheets.
Once digital material is purchased, we are not be able to determine how much content a user has already accessed or used. Therefore, we cannot provide refunds for these products.
In the event of an order that cannot be fulfilled where a user has already been charged a payment, Imagine A Mind will refund your account the amount originally deducted by the order. This does not include technical difficulties on the user’s side. Imagine A Mind has the right to select and determine which cases are eligible for a refund.
If you believe you have been charged for an unfulfilled order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Changes
We may revise these Terms & Conditions from time to time to reflect:
- Changes to the law
- New requirements for users and how Imagine A Mind may not be used
- Improvements or enhancements made to Imagine A Mind
If a revision affects your use of Imagine A Mind or your legal rights as a user of our services, we will make note in this section of our Terms and notify users via email if we have such information on file. By continuing to access or use Imagine A Mind after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. Revised terms will be effective no less than 30 days from when we notify our users.
This document was last modified on July 6th, 2020.
If you have any questions regarding this agreement, please contact us at email@example.com.